Emigaration by investment from $1m - Recomended
Today, Immigration by investment has become the fastest-growing area of Australian emigration law, as it is now the preferred route for those not willing or able to emigrate as skilled migrants as emigration laws become ever more restrictive.
For over 20 years, we have been winning cases by tailoring our emigration solutions to match our client’s requirements.
We are delighted to be able to offer a pathway to Australian Permanent Residency by investment from $1m.
The Investment Requirement
Our $1m emigration solution enables investors to secure shares in a compliant business for $500k while also securely investing $500k for a fixed return per annum.
There are limited places remaining. To explore your options complete our assessment form to receive your free guide and to arrange a conversation with one of our friendly experts.
Designed to attract experienced business people to invest in compliant businesses across Australia. Thereby offering the local economy access to direct foreign investment.
- $500k for shares in business
- $500k into a fixed-interest account
- Work, live, study and retire
- An excellent standard of living
- World-class education and healthcare
- Includes your spouse and children
- Apply for Permanent Residency after 3-years
- Visa approval within a few months
- Continued support post-arrival
- No tax on worldwide income
The scheme offers a pathway to permanent residency for investors, their spouses and dependent children. After five years, your family may be eligible for Australian Citizenship.
The Australian Federal Government has limited the number of 188 visas allocated.
If you are planning to emigrate and this scheme works for you. We recommend taking steps now to avoid potential disappointment in the future.
The Eligibility Criteria
Discover your eligibility and if you qualify for 65 points in the Australian Business Innovation and Investment points table below.
Here is a breakdown of the formulaic criteria published by the Australian emigration authorities.
Please note: The federal government allows each State to amend its points requirement based on local economic conditions and demand for inward investment.
Alternatively, for those under 55 years there are options that may not require a person to pass the points test.
1) Previous Business Experience
- Shareholdings in a business with a turnover of at least AUD 750,000 for at least two of the last four fiscal years.
Previous business owner or experience within the senior management team of a Plc. is required to own a business in Australia for emigration purposes.
2) Business Innovation qualifications or experience
Those deemed to have experience in more sophisticated business arrangements may be eligible for further points.
Registered Trademark used in the business for over 1 year
Owned and managed a formal joint venture for over 1 year
Patent or registered design used in the business for over 1 year
Owned a business within the past 5-years that:
Ownership in a business that:
Ownership interest in a company that secured +50% of turnover from exports
3) Net personal and business assets
They may include your assets, your partner or combined in each of the preceding two fiscal years immediately before the time of invitation.
Assets Net Value
Under 55 years of age, unless the nominating state or territory certifies that you will make an exceptional economic benefit. We have discovered with a persuasive argument there is flexibility around the cut off age.
Age in Years
18 - 24
25 - 32
33 - 39
40 - 44
44 - 54
55 and over
5) English Language
Those holding an Irish, British, New Zealand, Canadian or USA passport automatically secure the points for vocational English. For additional points, you may sit an exam to demonstrate you are proficient in English.
Standard of English
6) Educational qualifications
A person may use a trade certificate or academic qualifications to secure points for education.
Trade certificate, diploma or bachelor degree
A bachelor degree in business, science or technology
7) Business Ownership Experience
Additional points are awarded for experience as a business owner.
From 4 to 7 years (Within the last 5-years)
Over 7 years (Within the last 8-years)
8) Special Endorsements
Where a business aligns with a state social or economic plans the State may elect to offer a special endorsement. This endorsement provides additional points.
The proposed business is of unique and important benefit to the State or Territory where the business is located.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your dependents are not required to complete an English language test. It may be helpful in a few cases if the investor completes an English test.
Australian Financial Services Regulators maintain strict oversight of all companies offering investment and financial services. For emigration purposes, The Department of Home Affairs will only accept Compliant Investments held by regulated fund managers.
You must be physically present in Australia for at least 2 years in the 3 years immediately before you apply for Permanent Residency. You may extend your visa for up to two years to accommodate this requirement.
The Investor points table does require a potential investor to secure 65 points. However, there are two options where points are not required to qualify.
Over 55's are limited to becoming Significant Investors. This requires a minimum investment of A$5m.
State Nomination is also referred to as an invitation to emigrate. The timeline varied from a few weeks to several months. Depending on quotas and availability at the time of filing.
Each state government has its own timeframe to assess cases and places available.
Your visa starts the next time you enter Australia after receiving your visa approval. You can delay your arrival for up to one year before you must activate your visa.
- Age – below 55 years (exemptions may apply)
- Business experience
- Accademic qualifications
- English language competency
- The net worth of the individual and their spouse
- Does not pose a risk to the Australian Tax Office
- To be maintained for four years
- Proven trading records
- Employs or will employ resident Australians
- Endorsed by the local business and financial community
- Was not established primarily for emigration purposes
Our principles are the basis of how we work:
- We offer our services only if we feel we can be of genuine assistance. Without exception.
- To present all our clients with highly professional and personal service.
- Employ a rigorous and efficient approach to finding the best solutions available at all times.
- To base all our business on honesty, integrity and high ethical standards. Without compromise.