$595,000 Permanent Residency on arrival
Australian permanent residency & Citizenship through the Business, Innovation & Investment Programme is an excellent way to secure Permanent Residency on arrival.
Especially now Australia has made the approval of these visas a priority as part of their post-COVID recovery plans. For those eligible to apply for a BIIP Visa Australia is prepared to offer Permanent Residency and world-class standard of living.
The purpose of the visa
Designed to stimulate the Australian economy by enabling, exciting and often innovative businesses with access to Venture Capital investment to thrive within Australia. Thereby stimulating the local economy and providing employment opportunities.
The requirements in brief:
- Holding significant shares in a compliant business
- An approved Australian Venture Capital Fund must commit to investing
- Your previous skills and expertise must be aligned to the business
- The annual permitted quota of visas is allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The visa provides permanent residency immediately on arrival in Australia. Unlike other business and investment visas, this option does not have a probationary period prior to Permanent Residency being granted. therefore, providing a more secure method of emigrating to Australia.
The benefits of the visa
- No inheritance tax
- AAA Rated Economy
- Permanent Residency on arrival
- No restrictions on purchasing property
- Dual Citizenship permitted
- Access to free education
- Access to Medicare
- PR for your partner and children (Under 23 yrs)
Unlike other visas, this route does not have a points test or other complex qualifying criteria.
- No upper age limit
- No Investors Points Test
- No English Test
- No previous business ownership required
- No probationary period
- No limiting conditions post-arrival
Who applies for this visa?
- Those over 45 years
- Not eligible for a skilled worker visa
- Do not have family in Australia able to sponsor them
- Would like to secure Permanent Residency on arrival
Australia expects those approved Venture Capital firms to support only those businesses that have met their strict investment criteria.
Australia recognises any qualifying business capable of securing the necessary investment, has the potential to bring benefits to the economy and to the local market.
You could be living in Australia in just a few months if we file your case onshore. Alternately, you could wait until your Permanent Residency is approved and emigrate in 2-3 years from now.
Point to note
The important thing to remember at this early stage of your emigration case is that Australian emigration law continually adapts to the needs of Australi. While the places available fill up quickly as demand for Permanent Residency is outstripping supply. As Australia continues to set tight limitations on the amount of direct foreign investment they are willing to accept each year.
Complete our enquiry form to receive our free guide. If you wish to explore your options further, one of our consultants will be happy to discuss your options further.